Medical school graduation has come and gone, yesterday in fact, so today is my first full day of doctorhood. I'm spending it relaxing at home - still in my PJ's at 11am - despite the charge we received at the graduation ceremony to fix all the problems of the world (and especially of the medical system) over the next three weeks. I guess I'm not exactly jumping at the opportunity.
I have, however, been thinking about starting a blog for awhile. I have about a month off before beginning residency, but once that starts I won't have a lot of time for keeping up with everyone; this seemed like a fun way to update y'all on what I'm doing & how I'm doing & why you aren't seeing me or hearing from me! So please read it - leave a comment every once in awhile so I know you're checking it - it will help motivate me to keep this relatively up to date........
I have, however, been thinking about starting a blog for awhile. I have about a month off before beginning residency, but once that starts I won't have a lot of time for keeping up with everyone; this seemed like a fun way to update y'all on what I'm doing & how I'm doing & why you aren't seeing me or hearing from me! So please read it - leave a comment every once in awhile so I know you're checking it - it will help motivate me to keep this relatively up to date........
12 comments:
Yeaa for being lazy Dr. H!! I am following your example, Grace (as far as not being up and at 'em). Thanks for always striving to keep us connected.
Dr. C :)
I am new to the blogging world. Wonder if this will work.
As for Grace - we had a great time yesterday
YAAAAAAAAY! Congrats on your big Graduation! That is so fantastic! Dr. Gracie! Ahhh, life will never be the same. :) I hope you turn into a spud on the couch over the next 3 weeks. It would do you some good. Sprout roots! :)
Dr. Gracious! Has a sweet, melodious ring for surely. How does it feel?
I would agree...you should make it a point in the next few weeks to, instead of going ahead and fixing all the world's problems, you should fix yourself a nice place on the couch and...CHEE-ULL.
Tell Matt HELLO! I'm excited for you to get to meet Beth sometime!
Grace, you'll be a fantastich doctor!
Hey Grace! Congratulations! Good for you. All your hard work is paying off. You're gonna be a great doctor...what a ministry you'll have! Shiva and I hope you and Matt have a great summer. We'll talk to you soon.
hello, sister dear
congrats on graduating - I'm sorry I couldn't make it
glad you've jumped on the blogger bandwagon though ;)
love ya, and see ya soon,
eli
Dr. G. congrats! Bish & I will try to check in & check up. Love to you and Matt,
Uncle Pastor Counselor Leroy
Hey Grace! Thanks for the link! I'm looking forward to checking it next year -- it will be great fun during long call nights intern year to have a fun website to check and I will definitely commiserate with you/celebrate with you over the next year through cyberspace from Nashville.
Dr. V!
Yea! Now we can check up on you, Dr. Houser! Enjoy your moments of laziness before life returns to its hectic pace! We love you.
Aunt Bisha
Congrats Grace! How exciting! Way to work your butt off for this!!! We are proud of you!
Angela (and Tommy:)
yay for you! congratulations, doctor houser! kelly
Congrats anutie grace!! Esther is missing you already...looking forward to fri! We LOVE your home and are so glad we got to come stay. I am also so glad you have a blog. the though of having one has crossed my mind too...it might be a good way to leave 'Esther updates' and not worry about clogging inboxes. hmmm...
much love, amanda and esther
Post a Comment