Tuesday, July 24, 2007

By the Numbers: Oregon

19: hours spent in airports or planes while travelling to & from Portland, Oregon last weekend.

50: pound limit on each piece of luggage, which I overshot both going & coming home... oops.

3: full days on the west coast.

4: rowers in a boat that beat an eight!

7,000: feet elevation of Timberline Lodge, on Mt. Hood, otherwise known as Brian & Ginny's wedding location.

16: approximate number of times my ears popped (between flights & travelling up & down the mountain...).

130: wedding favors (packages of s'more supplies) made by the bridesmaids the night before the wedding. (We had waaaaaaay too much fun with this, by the way.)

1: husband I missed very much while I was gone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to keep up with what's going on in your life. Glad you had such a fun time in CA.
Candy